Hillary is a graduate of the Selwyn College Performing Arts Programme (Diploma of Performing Arts). She holds her associate diploma in Modern and Tap with the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance which she has taught for over 10 years. She currently teaches at the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Arts.
Some of her Court Theatre credits include Jersey Boys; Chicago; Jesus Christ Superstar; Time Machine; Escape from Haunted House; A Christmas Carol and A Streetcar Named Desire. Hillary's other works include A Fine Romance (JTM Productions AUS); Bechdel Test; Severely Queer - a Little Cabaret; He Says, She Says (Blackboard Theatre Collective); Nine (A.M.T); Chats with Pat (one-woman show) Shortland Street; Oliver; Me and My Gal; Alice in Wonderland; The Wasps and Hamlet. She has performed with Disneyland Paris and The RNZB and is a recently appointed Court Jester.
Hillary debuted as Choreographer for The Court with Ladies Night. She is thrilled to be back as part of the creative team on this truly beautiful piece of theatre.
- 2021 - Once - Choreographer
- 2021 - Ladies Night - Choreographer
- 2020 - Jersey Boys - Female Cover/Dance Captain
- 2020 - Lysander's Aunty - Hippolyta
- 2020 - A Streetcar Named Desire - Eunice
- 2019 - A Christmas Carol - Actress
- 2019 - Escape from Haunted House - Sally the Mad Scientist / Portia the Painter / the Ghost
- 2019 - Les Liaisons Dangereuses - Madame de Volanges
- 2019 - Time Machine - Wells
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Apostle Woman
- 2017 - Chicago - Hunyak