Hillary is a graduate of the Selwyn College Performing Arts Programme (Diploma of Performing Arts). She holds her associate diploma in Modern and Tap with the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance which she has taught for over 10 years. She currently teaches at Ara University's NASDA.
Hillary is better known for being on the stage having recently performed in the sold-out season of Jersey Boys at The Court Theatre. Her other Court Theatre credits include Chicago; Jesus Christ Superstar; Time Machine; Les Liaisons Dangereuses; Escape from Haunted House; A Christmas Carol and A Streetcar Named Desire. Hillary's other works include A Fine Romance (JTM Productions AUS); Bechdel Test; Severely Queer - a Little Cabaret; He Says, She Says (Blackboard Theatre Collective); Nine (A.M.T); Shortland Street; Oliver; Me and My Gal; Alice in Wonderland; The Wasps and Hamlet. She has performed with Disneyland Paris and The RNZB and is an apprentice with The Court Jesters. Most recently Hillary has Produced and directed her one-woman show, Chats with Pat. This is Hillary's debut as the choreographer for The Court Theatre and she couldn't be more excited that it's this play.
- 2020 - Jersey Boys - Female Cover/Dance Captain
- 2020 - Lysander's Aunty - Hippolyta
- 2020 - A Streetcar Named Desire - Eunice
- 2019 - A Christmas Carol - Actress
- 2019 - Escape from Haunted House - Sally the Mad Scientist / Portia the Painter / the Ghost
- 2019 - Les Liaisons Dangereuses - Madame de Volanges
- 2019 - Time Machine - Wells
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Apostle Woman
- 2017 - Chicago - Hunyak